Monday, 28 July 2008

Movie sites


Saw Nolans 'the dark knight' on Thursday when it came out, fairly impressed, best new movie I've seen in a while. Thought they would have a nice site . Other than a long intro bit (I HATE SPLASH PAGES) and playing the trailer as you load...don't they think of people you pay by the meg (didn't finish looking because of this.

Another superhero movie that I thought was quite good was Ironman, same thinking..big budget movie big budget site. has some nice features, the loading of the heart core reactor thing. Design wise nothing is impressive again. I suppose flash and technique is over style (much like the movie, although the site doesn't have Downey Jr. to make it better)



1 comment:

Alison Robin said...

"Fairly impressed" with Dark Knight? Come on, it was better than that. ;)

I definitely agree with you about the web sites, though. Ironman had a particularly impressive one.